Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/22/2003 1:09:25 AM EDT
like new, maybe unfired

I know they aren't $2000 anymore, especially with anticipation of a possible awb sunset...

but what would be a good price?
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:12:05 AM EDT
[#1]
It really depends on how much you are willing to pay. There are some people who would spend $2000 without thinking twice.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:11:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure I get your point.  The value of it has nothing to do with what I'm willing to pay.

I'm just curious what like new Bushy preban shortys are regularly selling for.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:22:55 AM EDT
[#3]
"AS" the AWB is going to go away next year you could always buy a kit with all the "features" on it and put it away until then. It will not cost $2000 then will it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 8:15:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't pay more than $1500 for this rifle IMO.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm not sure I get your point.  The value of it has nothing to do with what I'm willing to pay.

I'm just curious what like new Bushy preban shortys are regularly selling for.
View Quote

What you are willing to pay has everything to do with it. What people are willing to pay for something always dictates the market value.

The last rifle I saw that looked really nice was going for $1500.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't be willing to pay more than say $1000-1100, for a plain flattop 16" barrel, with collapseable stock.  I'd want to make sure it's an A2 style lower though - my only preban has a lousy Colt lower with the screw + nut. A drag to change/install an upper in the field.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top