Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2003 4:25:01 PM EDT
I was wonder if Leapers scopes ar any good?
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
No. You will be hunting around for zero all day and the knobs will break off.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#2]
do you know of a good scope for a decent price?
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I would at least go with a Tasco or Simmons.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:39:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was wonder if Leapers scopes ar any good?
View Quote

i do not know if they are good or not, i tried to sell an "Essential Arms" carbine for $900..., no takers, i put on a 4X Leapers, take it to a gun show & sell it for $1250.00 they may not be any good, but they seem to have a certain amount of "eye appeal".......
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No. You will be hunting around for zero all day and the knobs will break off.
View Quote

Oh No...I just bought one to play with with paper targets at 100M. I guess I will find out this weekend...
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I own a 4X Colt clone.  Other than a larger than what I would like recticle it has worked fine.  They seem to be improving each year and would stay away from older ones if for that reason alone.  The Chinese are getting pretty good about grinding glass.  I figure another 5-10 years they will give the Germans and Japanese a real run for their money.

Alot of Japanese companies are buying Chinese glass now and kind of showing them how it's done.

Tj
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 1:39:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Just say no to Leapers!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top