Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2003 10:56:24 AM EDT
I just got a call from Graf & Sons regarding the .458 SOCOM brass that was priced too good to be true.  It was, price per 100 ~~ $63.00.  Order cancelled.  I was told Heather on e-mail CS just looks at the web-page price like anyone else.  When they went to fill my order, they only had 450 pieces and the price change came through.  Uh-oh.  They were nice about it and did not mind me canceling the order, but as they say, too good to be true, it probably is.

So, anyone who placed an order expect a phone call from Graf & sons.  Whoops...
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#1]
As  LaDonna from Graf and Sons said to me, "There is no way we're shipping it to you at that price."  So they won't ever get my business.  If you advertise it at a certain price, you should stand by it.  Isn't there a law against something like this happening?  If LaDonna had been a bit nicer I wouldn't be pissed, but hey, customer service isn't what it used to be.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought if you advertised it at a price you had to sell it for that.
I had a situation at the shop that I work at simular to this and found out that the business can refuse to sell it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 1:46:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like Graf gaffed.

(I know. you hate me. [:D])

--LS
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top