Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/11/2003 6:31:44 AM EDT
Since the AWB has been implemented, not one person has been assaulted by a bayonet lug, or a folding stock. good job!!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:56:53 AM EDT
[size=6][red]exactly[/red][/size=6]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 10:58:59 AM EDT
Yupp so true, but I dropped a full length stock on foot does that count.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:02:07 AM EDT
I once thought I was being followed by an evil flash hider, but when I turned around it was gone. I guess it hid.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:09:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/11/2003 11:10:13 AM EDT by Dagger]
Originally Posted By dawg_killer: I once thought I was being followed by an evil flash hider, but when I turned around it was gone. I guess it hid.
View Quote
it was the elusive PHANTOM flash hider... ooooOOOoo
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:51:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mikabika: Since the AWB has been implemented, not one person has been assaulted by a bayonet lug, or a folding stock. good job!!!
View Quote
How many were assaulted by lugs and stocks before the ban??
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 8:45:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/11/2003 9:10:11 PM EDT by Lockedon]
Originally Posted By Kisara:
Originally Posted By mikabika: Since the AWB has been implemented, not one person has been assaulted by a bayonet lug, or a folding stock. good job!!!
View Quote
How many were assaulted by lugs and stocks before the ban??
View Quote
20 police officers, women and children per second...oh, did I forget to mention, that those all resulted from bayonet, and stock being held at the hip?
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 9:10:50 PM EDT
Oh, you guys think your funny...well....I really did get assaulted by a flash hider. I had an A2 birdcage sitting on my desk and my 4 year old nephew picked it up, threw it at me, and hit me right in the center of the forehead with it. I had a bump there for 3 days. Now, you tell me how the AW ban worked for me!! If it would have been on my gun, this mishap would not have happened!!
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 2:12:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By slamfire1: Oh, you guys think your funny...well....I really did get assaulted by a flash hider. I had an A2 birdcage sitting on my desk and my 4 year old nephew picked it up, threw it at me, and hit me right in the center of the forehead with it. I had a bump there for 3 days. Now, you tell me how the AW ban worked for me!! If it would have been on my gun, this mishap would not have happened!!
View Quote
Didn't your nephew know never to touch a loaded flash hider? According to the law, your nephew is in violation of the AWB. I'll send a squad car right over. What kind of world we live in where a 4 year old can just stop, and pick up an AW? [ROFL]
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 2:14:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By labrat454: Yupp so true, but I dropped a full length stock on foot does that count.
View Quote
I guess it depends if it was a pre,or postban stock.[ROFL]
Top Top