Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2003 3:49:05 PM EDT
guys. i have seen photos of these kel-tec su-16 223 cal rifles. they dont look bad for 500.00 gun. i was thinking about using it for a coyote hunting gun. for night hunting. set it up with a spot light etc. they weigh 5 pounds. any one have a range report on them and what kind of groups at 100 yards they shoot. thanks. marty  [email protected]
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi martyd,

Check out [url]http://www.ktog.org/vbulletin/index.php?s=1f69eee12236af242e6516774a00cb8f[/url]

under the rifles section and do a search. You should find all the info you need.

They sound like they are a pretty good little rifle.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Well martyd, ya see thats all anyone for all know has see of the SU-16 (photos that is). I saw it at the SHOT Show and it looks cool. If you know of a gun shop that has one please let me know as 3 have been on order from Kel-Tec and none have been delivered.

Glockdog

Airborne!!
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I looked at one about 3 weeks ago here in Georgia. I did not shoot it. I did get to handle it and was not impressed with the gun. It did not seem sturdy at all and the barrel was rather thin. IMO if you want to spend $500 on a .223, you should consider building an inexpensive AR.

I did buy a Kel-Tec P3AT that day.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top