Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2003 9:56:30 PM EDT
I have a chance to buy an AR15 with preban clips. The gun is in good, fired very little shape. What is it worth and what do I need to do to legaly make it rock and roll?
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 10:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a chance to buy an AR15 with preban [red]magazines[/red]. The gun is in good, fired very little shape. What is it worth and what do I need to do to legaly make it rock and roll?
View Quote
[;)]

what brand is upper? lower?

how many rounds fired?  

what is 'rock and roll'? full auto?  that only cost a couple thousand dollars! [;)]
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Allot more information is needed. What brand? What model? How many rounds through it? Any scratches or dings? How many magazines? Does it have a collapsable stock? How about a bayo lug?
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 12:02:25 AM EDT
[#3]
No lug, no scratches, 100 rounds, maybe. Brand? Gonna have to check on that one. 3-4 mags. It has sat there by the bed side as long as I can remember (1975).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top