Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 6:04:30 PM EDT
I picked up a hesse AR-15 A2 in a trade. I know it's a cheap AR but i got rid of that crappy poly lower they come with and replaced it with an ASA forged lower. I also had the barrel chopped to 16 1/8" with 7 degree crown. It's a heavy barrel but i'm trying to find out who makes thier barrels. I heard they are selling under vulcan arms now, so there's no hesse website. Just wondering because for a cheap AR that barrel rocks. At least i'm impressed with it. Anyone?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
how much was the rifle?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I original cost was $650.00 and i traded a s&w .40 sigma for it and then replaced the lower with a forged american spirit arms for 169.00 and got a camo furniture kit from armalite for 130.00. The cost of the sigma was 310.00 so all together the way it sits now i have 609.00 ? Math might be off a bit. I might post a pic of it in the pic thread if i can figure out how to.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Hesse used E.R. Shaw barrels.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 3:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks!! They got some type of website?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top