BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#1]

The Tango Down Battlegrip is the Cat's Meow!
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Battlegrip
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
fobus g27
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Tango Down Battlegrip...awesome...
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:20:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I really like the feel of the Hogue grip, but the Magpul grip pulls my hand back so that the trigger is at the right spot on my finger.  If only Hogue would come out with an "Ergo" styled grip with the rear fill that's overmolded with a storage compartment.  Oh yeah, available in OD, CB, and black, too.  And don't forget the little duckbill so I wouldn't have to buy a "Gapper" for my ARs.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:35:24 AM EDT
[#6]
The Hogue and Battlegrip carry that line from the receiver that looks too small to me. The Ergo pushes the hand back, making it more comfortable to me. It appears like the G27 is larger as well.

Does anyone know the best place/price on the G27 & Hogue grips?
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Sierra Precision for my big fat paws! Oh how I wish they would overmold it like the hogue. Seems like hand size has alot to do with the preferences on this subject. Just an observation...
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't rag me too hard on this, but I've gone the poor man's Hogue.  Cut different size sections of a regular bicycle inner tube (like rubber bands)and place them around the grip.  You can layer them to whatever thickness you like, or build thicker at the top or bottom.  You can also lay some strips along the length of the grip (under the others)to build a palm swell or just to adjust the feel.  The rubber gives a positive, soft feel.  It's not an original idea, got it from an old DELTA hand.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top