Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2003 9:21:20 AM EDT

I am interested in this Ace Ultra Light Entry stock 7.25 inches fixed, legal for postban use.  Does anyone have one?  Is it just as strong as the ARFX entry?

Also has anyone tried the carbon fiber version of the ultra light stock?

I emailed ACE to ask them when the M4 Socom will be approved, no reply yet.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the M-4 socom ace stock and it said it was postban approved thats all you have to so is lock down this one allen screw with locktight or something and its good to go, I dont know about the legality of that mine is on a pre ban but I really like the stock alot
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 5:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The M4 SOCOM comes with extra hardware so that it can be set up as a push button quick adjustable stock for "pre-ban" or "exempt" use; or as an adjustable stock for post ban use! ( M4 SOCOM has not been approved by the BATF for post ban use )

Thats from the Ace website, it sounds like its all set up for post ban use, its just not approved yet; hopefully they will email me back with an expected approval date; the Socom looks much stronger than the ultralight entry.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top