Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2003 5:31:02 PM EDT
If the AWB sunsets will AR10 20 rounders be at reasonable prices?  Right now, arent they like $60?

Thanks,
DEERSNIPER
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, they will be available!

If they were bringing 60 bucks, I'd sell every one I had, Chad!
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Errr...  I meant they will never be available again.

I'll sell you everything I have for $50.00 each!
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 8:16:05 PM EDT
[#4]
DEERSNIPER-
   i hope they are less expensive as well.  also i would REALLY like to see 30 rounders for the AR10 as well.  that would make my day!

Stainless
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 2:58:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
DEERSNIPER-
   i hope they are less expensive as well.  also i would REALLY like to see 30 rounders for the AR10 as well.  that would make my day!

Stainless
View Quote

da-da-damn, Stainless!

You havin' to duke it out with lots of small guys or big ones that don't go down easy? [:D]

Dave S

Link Posted: 10/31/2003 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DEERSNIPER-

Stainless
View Quote

da-da-damn, Stainless!

You havin' to duke it out with lots of small guys or big ones that don't go down easy? [:D]

Dave S

View Quote

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!  [:)]

i like at least 30 rounds in a mag for a rifle.

my dream rifle will be a .308 version of the LMT MRP rifle, with a 20" HBAR and a vortex, ACOG, tango down front grip, and some 30rd mags.
   if any one else is with me, lemme hear an "amen"!!

Stainless
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll give you an amen when you unscrew that vortex and put on a AWC Thundertrap.  That would be a bad ass rifle.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:08:21 PM EDT
[#8]
30 rds would only be good for the cool factor. The 30 rds. mags for 7.62NATO stick out too far and are cumbersome not to mention a little on the heavy side. If you doubt me hook up with a guy who has some 30 rds. mags for an FAL and come back and tell us what you think.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll give you an amen when you unscrew that vortex and put on a AWC Thundertrap.  That would be a bad ass rifle.
View Quote

i stand corrected.  thundertrap.... OR since we are dreaming here, the Ops Inc. 3rd model 308 suppressor.  when the LMT in 308 is made.... sign me UP!!!

Stainless
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top