Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/29/2003 4:13:49 PM EDT
If everything goes accordingly, I'll be able to buy a colt 6400 next week-my problem is, I just don't like the cheesy stuck in place post ban stock. I don't fault it for others, it just doesnt match my ensemble.
Anyway, if I get this jewel, would there be any problem swapping out the lower with a post ban A2 Bushmaster stock, and putting the fixed stock on the Bushy & hiding it from myself in the safe?
This is probably a stupid question for the AR experts. What really chaps me is I'm a LEO on a major PD but we can't get letterhead for real collapsable stocks.......thanks in advance
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 5:12:46 PM EDT
First off, congratulations on your 6400c-I [b]love[/b] mine [:)] You can install any postban legal buttstock on your new Colt. An A2 stock will fit just fine as long as you have a standard A2 buffer and spring to go with it. When I bought my 6400c last month I installed a shorty Ace stock to get me through until the sunset. The reduced LOP works pretty well for me and works well for my wife also. Here's mine: [img]http://home.comcast.net/~cjan99999/Ace2.JPG[/img] Congrats again on your new M4. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I've been enjoying mine.
Top Top