Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2003 4:12:20 PM EDT
I know DPMS was carrying them for awhile but I dont see them on their online catalog.
Does anyone know if they're being made by anyone?
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Les Baer slickslide national match chrome carrier. [url]www.lesbaer.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 11:46:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Both show up in the Brownell's catalog.  Must say this, the Les Baer carriers are suh-wheeet!  Very nicely finished.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Fellas,the only problem is the Les Baer has no provision for use with a dustcover.I was looking for a notchless to use with a M16/SP1 upper w/o the forward assist.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 8:02:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Try Fulton Armory. I believe they carry some.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 8:16:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Try DPMS, a friend has the Sweet 16,I think, it doesn't have a forward assist.

Shabo
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes....DPMS does carry them.  They are available in chrome & no-chrome as well as in M16 and AR configuration.  Availability really sucks though.  They don't get them in very often from their supplier.  You may need to call to get the P/N and place the order.

I believe JP Enterprises also makes their own notchless carrier.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 8:13:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Again Fellas,yeah I was gonna call DPMS today but didn't have the time.I've had this project shelved for awhile .Last time I called DPMS they didn't have em in stock and had no idea when they'd get them in.When I checked their online catalog they weren't listed.I'm sure I'll track one down.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#8]
J.P. Enterprises carries a couple of bolt-carrier assemblies.  I beleive one of them is what your looking for.  Check it out, cause it might be designed more toward competition (lighter, and different buffer/spring).  www.jprifles.com
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I put one of the DPMS chromed, notchless carriers on my SP-1 clone...no "early AR" is complete without one!
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 3:10:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I put one of the DPMS chromed, notchless carriers on my SP-1 clone...no "early AR" is complete without one!
View Quote

Unless, of cpurse, you can find an original Colt bolt and carrier as I did, right in the EE column on this site [:D].

Paid a premium, of course, but compared to the chromed DPMS unit I've also got, it's a jewel[:D]
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:46:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah I'd really like to get a Chromed Nothchless carrier.LIke I said ,I'll track one down.Thanks for the help again !!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top