Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/28/2003 5:40:41 PM EDT

For those of you that missed the fun:

"NO, I DO NOT NEED ANY BUSINESS FROM THIS BOARD--IF YOU HAVE 40,000 MEMBERS THAT READ THIS CRAP THEN GOOD FOR YOU."

"I DO NOT READ THIS BOARD, NOR DO I CARE ONE BIT WHAT A FEW WHINY COMPUTER GEEKS HAVE TO SAY."

"You can take your "PRIVILEGED" business and whining down the road to MSTN (I have no idea what that is--MicroSoft Television Network?) and the sooner the better."

"You are exactly why we do not advertise in the Civilian sector at all--get a clue."

"I DO NOT WANT OR NEED YOUR BUSINESS OR ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS--I HOPE THAT IS CLEAR ENOUGH."

"My degree is in Micro/Macro Economics from CA ST UNIV, Northridge, magna cum laude 1985!!! I don't need any input from you on how to run a multi-million dollar business."

"I'M REALLY GOING TO MISS YOUR NON-BUSINESS--GUYS LIKE YOU DEFINE INTERNET-COMMANDO AND BOTTOMFEEDER!!!"

"MORE BS-INFO FROM YOUR "PIE-HOLE" FITS THE THEME OF THE SITE." (referring to AR15.com)

"TAKE WHATEVER BUSINESS THAT YOU WERE NOT BRINGING TO MY COMPANY ANYWAY AND SHOVE IT...."

- Ken Elmore of SAWLESALES.COM

Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#1]
[b][size=6]NOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/size=6][/b]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Why is this subject matter being rehashed?
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Somebody really got his feathers ruffled.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I missed the original post, but I called SAWLESALES about 2 months ago to try and order some replacement bolt parts for an SP1, and whoever it was who answered the phone was both rude and arrogant. They acted like were God's gift to guns parts dealers, and they were doing me an extreme favor to sell me a part. I politely thanked them and took my business elsewhere. If anyone likes to get an attitude along with their purchase at no extra charge, call SAWLESALES, I'm sure they will be happy to oblige.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I judge him not, but Ken's words shall live (in infamy?) as none of us can ever take back the words we speak (or write). They will always come back to us.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#6]
It was Ken's critics, not his customers that he told to kiss off. After seeing that thread I ordered my Colt carbine from him, and just recently donated the funds for my father's PD to order four LEO carbines from Ken as well. I like his style and appreciate someone who isn't afraid to tell a dipshit customer to go to hell.

After the recent thread popped up a couple days ago it reminded me to order two barrel assemblies and four reliability kits from Ken as well.

My sincerest gratitude goes out to the person who originally brought my attention to that thread last month. I had never heard of Ken and was going to buy my carbine from a local source. Five carbines, two complete barrel assemblies, and about a $1500 worth of parts were purchased by me alone, all because of that original thread.

Thanks again [:)]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It was Ken's critics, not his customers that he told to kiss off. After seeing that thread I ordered my Colt carbine from him, and just recently donated the funds for my father's PD to order four LEO carbines from Ken as well. I like his style and appreciate someone who isn't afraid to tell a dipshit customer to go to hell.

After the recent thread popped up a couple days ago it reminded me to order two barrel assemblies and four reliability kits from Ken as well.

My sincerest gratitude goes out to the person who originally brought my attention to that thread last month. I had never heard of Ken and was going to buy my carbine from a local source. Five carbines, two complete barrel assemblies, and about a $1500 worth of parts were purchased by me alone, all because of that original thread.

Thanks again [:)]
View Quote

Want to adopt me?!?

I can cook, clean, sew, clean guns, wash your car, mow your lawn, etc, etc.......
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:39:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I judge him not, but Ken's words shall live (in infamy?) as none of us can ever take back the words we speak (or write). They will always come back to us.
View Quote

Hey [:K] let it go.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#9]
The topic that wouldn't die! And people wonder how Ken wound up with his attitude! Let it die, PLEASE! If you don't want to deal with him, then don't. I'm beginning to understand his demeanor.....
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

I absolutely agree with QCMGR, this should have been left alone, what you did is pretty much uncalled for.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:12:11 PM EDT
[#11]
[sarcasam]Awww come on guys, It's been what, two days since his name was drug through the mud?[sarcasam]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=172982&w=searchPop[/url]

Or we can go back to Sept 5, and the one that started it all:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=169140&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#12]
... Dead or not, that was an atrocious and unprofessional response by Ken Elmore.

... He's the one that should have risen above us "bottomfeeders" by ignoring this website.

... Period
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why should _DR let it go? I run a small gun parts and outdoor equipment business, and if I spoke to my potential customers this way, I would fully expect to pay the price of negative publicity. If Mr. Elmore doesn't want these things posted for the public to read, he should control his temper and act in a more professional way. He may indeed run a successful business, and provide a valuable service, but that is no excuse for disrespecting a large group of enthusiasts simply for the words of a few outspoken individuals. I treat all my customers with the respect they deserve, whether they are the little guys or the big spenders. I say let everyone see what has been said and make their own judgement. If I had seen this post first, I might have been better prepared for the condescending attitude I received on placing an inquiry to them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote
What a crock o' shit. You're an ass.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:27:37 PM EDT
[#15]
I enjoy AR-15.com and there are items discussed here that I agree and some disagree.  This is probably the second time I wrote and replyed to a message because I can not fathom the arrogance of this person.  I do not have any knowledge why it came to this but that is irrelevant. At first I tried to control myself and not care about it but when he addressed the entire site, and bragged about his achievements in school, I had to react.  This is not a picture of an excellent student.  I do not deal with civilian market too but I got a lot of information from civilians as well as the special forces community.  And just like he said, I will never be his customer nor will he be ever my customer.  I hope the participants of AR-15.com will have the decency to reply to this person collectively in a professional language collectively.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:50:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote
What a crock o' shit. You're an ass.
View Quote

Once again, Mr. Elmore succeeds in polarizing the enthusiast community and brings out the worst in many. Thank you for you opinion. Unlike mr. Elmore, I appreciate everyone's opinion, even an opinion as crude as yours. After all, we all have a right to our opinions.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#17]
[size=6]Who Cares. This is a NON AR topic in the AR forum. POST the whine in GD.

IBTMFL[/size=6]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:22:09 PM EDT
[#18]
This kind of crap is why I don't spend much time on AR15.com anymore.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#19]
"Now cry like the Vulcan"

"Help me Spock, Spock, Help me"

IBTL, got em both!
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:43:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Fairly cut and dry to me.  Instead of dealing with an unruly or difficult customer in a contained fashon, he decided to include all of us in his insults to his critics.

[boomstick the wise]    The tact, poise and character of an educated man [i](that he so lifts himself to be)[/i] should not lash out at everyone because of a few critics, lest he show himself to be an arse.    [/boomstick the wise]
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 12:06:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
...Ken's words... ...will always come back to us.
View Quote

And it’ll keep coming back as long as you guys keep bringing it up.

[size=6]LET IT GO[/size=6]

Link Posted: 10/29/2003 1:05:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it's called a "vendetta" but from what I recall banjo music and poor oral hygiene are also required.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 3:57:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Look, this exact same topic is just two or three posts below this one as I opened it. Why another one started is beyond me.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top