Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2003 6:17:59 PM EDT
Ok thi is gonna sound as they say in Boston RETAAAAAAAAAARded! I am trying to screw on an A2 flash hider on my m4 and I cant get it with the slots down. Is there a trick to do this so the slots face down symetrically?
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:25:54 PM EDT
Peel washer or crush washer. with a Peel Washer, you'll have to take off strips of the washer to get it just right. With a Crush washer, which is basically a lock washer you just tighten it down until the slots are timed right.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 7:31:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Vinnie: Peel washer or crush washer. with a Peel Washer, you'll have to take off strips of the washer to get it just right. With a Crush washer, which is basically a lock washer you just tighten it down until the slots are timed right.
View Quote
Thats my problem I cant time it right. Maybe I should just go A1 LOL...
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:07:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NYC-M4:
Originally Posted By Vinnie: Peel washer or crush washer. with a Peel Washer, you'll have to take off strips of the washer to get it just right. With a Crush washer, which is basically a lock washer you just tighten it down until the slots are timed right.
View Quote
Thats my problem I cant time it right. Maybe I should just go A1 LOL...
View Quote
Do you have a washer?
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:43:51 AM EDT
Bah, ditch that useless A2 flash hider/compensator and get a REAL flash hider - [url=www.smithenterprise.com/buy/vortex.asp]The Smith Vortex[/url]. No timing issues. Just screw it on and go. Plus, it will eliminate ALL of the flash - period.
Top Top