Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2003 2:35:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/27/2003 2:43:39 AM EDT by DeMarcus]
www4.army.mil/armyimages/index.php?search=www.army.mil&pageNum_rsArmyImages=0

"An infantryman looks to his squad leader for orders during training on the squad tactics course at Kursah Range, Iraq. The paratrooper is assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division's Company A, 1st Battalion, 325th Airborne Infantry Regiment. Photo courtesy of the Department of Defense. This photo appeared on www.army.mil"

"Two air assault Soldiers take part in a raid on a suspected terrorist training camp in southwestern Iraq. The Soldiers are assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. U.S. Army photo by Spc. Kieran Moore. This photo appeared on www.army.mil"

"First Lt. Lee Dingman looks down into a river bed where Soldiers suspected that a terrorist training camp was operating in southwest Iraq. Dingman is the executive officer of the Pathfinder Company, 101st Airborne Division, which conducted a raid on the camp. U.S. Army photo by Pvt. Daniel D. Meacham. This photo appeared on www.army.mil"
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 5:11:47 AM EDT
Got to love that TRG flashight mount in the bottom picture. I've had one for a year or so and I love it. The 82nd must have bought a ton of them. I noticed they had them in Afghanistan also.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:55:00 AM EDT
In the middle picture, I think its funny that the guy on the left has his foregrip mounted so far forward that he's using the magwell to stabilize his aim.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 3:10:59 PM EDT
Can you get any of Aco 2/325 AIR, 82nd Abn.? Glockdog Airborne!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 3:20:03 PM EDT
Glad I have DSL. [:D] Nice pics.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 4:03:31 PM EDT
Seems like all their Aimpoint covers are somewhere else.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 2:27:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/28/2003 2:33:04 AM EDT by DeMarcus]
Originally Posted By glockdog: Can you get any of Aco 2/325 AIR, 82nd Abn.? Glockdog
View Quote
Sorry, most of the pictures are of the 3/505th because they wanted pictures of the best paratroopers in the world! [:)] 82nd Iraq Newsletter: [url]http://www.bragg.army.mil/www-82DV/canopy/take%205.pdf[/url] ------------------------------------- THE RULE OF LGOPs (LGOP = Little Groups of Paratroopers) After the demise of the best Airborne plan, a most terrifying effect occurs on the battlefield. This effect is known as the rule of the LGOPs. This is, in its purest form, small groups of pissed-off 19 year old American paratroopers. They are well-trained, armed to the teeth and lack serious adult supervision. They collectively remember the Commander's intent as "March to the sound of the guns and kill anyone who is not dressed like you..." or something like that. Happily they go about the day's work.....
Top Top