Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2003 12:43:38 AM EDT
Trijicon has 2 scope mount adapters TA51 and TA51W; which is needed for a TA11 onto a Bushmaster Flat-Top? What IS the difference? Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 12:55:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/27/2003 1:03:58 AM EDT by CJan_NH]
The TA51W is for a Weaver rail. You would use a standard TA51 on your Bushy. Most of the ACOG gurus here suggest that instead of the TA51 mount you use an ARMs #19s that has a quick release throw lever. Use the TA51 if you prefer thumbscrews to a lever. Good luck with your new ACOG and welcome to the board [:)] Edit for pics ARMS #19s: [img]http://www.adcofirearms.com/acc/acimages/19S-ACOG.jpg[/img] Trijicon TA51: [img]http://www.trijicon.com/parts/TA51.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 1:08:08 AM EDT
The TA51 [img]http://www.trijicon.com/parts/TA51.jpg[/img] is used on "Colt Military Style Rails". It should work on your BFI flat top. The TA51W [img]http://www.trijicon.com/parts/TA51.jpg[/img] is used on Weaver rails.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 1:12:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/27/2003 1:13:29 AM EDT by CJan_NH]
[b]I BEAT YOU, I BEAT YOU, NYAH, NYAH, NYAH, NYAH, NYAH, NYAH!!![/B] [:D][:D] My daughter would be proud of me right now...
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 1:25:17 AM EDT
Not if she knew you were still awake. [nana]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 1:26:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Tweak: Not if she knew you were still awake. [nana]
View Quote
Doh!! [:o)]
Top Top