User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#1]
We hates him, yes we does, mean hobbits Ken is, yes precious yes!

He didn't send me a birthday card!

Damn dog, he bit me just cause I poked him in the eye!

Oh and my first IBTL, sweet!
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet another nail in the coffin of good customer service.  Next time you are in a restaurant, most of you will be happy if the serving staff spits in your food.  You'll be saying:  "Well at least they didn't crap in it".
View Quote

That's where you're dead wrong. His service [b]is[/b] great to his customers. Clearly you have never spent a dime with Ken, otherwise you'd know this already.

Just to clarify, you aren't a customer until you actually buy something.

His diatribe here had nothing to do with customer service, because his critics aren't his customers and never, ever will be.
View Quote

Dude, get a clue.
View Quote

That's about the level of profoundness I expected in your reply. It see it only took you two minutes to answer, how did you pull it off?
View Quote

This must be your years of customer service experience speaking?  Do you want your food with spit or shit?
View Quote

Sorry, but your comparison [b]is[/b] shit.

You seem to think that what Elmore did is akin to a waiter spitting on a patrons food. Wrong again Sluggo...

What Elmore did is akin to a waiter telling a person to buzz off for bitching about the quality of the steak on the menu, even though the asswipe who was doing the bitching had never actually tried the steak, and had no intention of eating there in the first place.

If you aren't intelligent enough to see the difference then quite frankly you have much bigger problems that go far beyond the scope of this discussion.
View Quote

This also coming from all your experience in customer service...
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#3]
[size=6]Who Cares. This is a NON AR topic in the AR forum. POST the whine in GD.

IBTMFL[/size=6]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:30:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who Cares. This is a NON AR topic in the AR forum. POST the whine in GD.

IBTMFL
View Quote

You are correct.  IBTL!
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:37:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet another nail in the coffin of good customer service.  Next time you are in a restaurant, most of you will be happy if the serving staff spits in your food.  You'll be saying:  "Well at least they didn't crap in it".
View Quote

That's where you're dead wrong. His service [b]is[/b] great to his customers. Clearly you have never spent a dime with Ken, otherwise you'd know this already.

Just to clarify, you aren't a customer until you actually buy something.

His diatribe here had nothing to do with customer service, because his critics aren't his customers and never, ever will be.
View Quote

Dude, get a clue.
View Quote

That's about the level of profoundness I expected in your reply. It see it only took you two minutes to answer, how did you pull it off?
View Quote

This must be your years of customer service experience speaking?  Do you want your food with spit or shit?
View Quote

Sorry, but your comparison [b]is[/b] shit.

You seem to think that what Elmore did is akin to a waiter spitting on a patrons food. Wrong again Sluggo...

What Elmore did is akin to a waiter telling a person to buzz off for bitching about the quality of the steak on the menu, even though the asswipe who was doing the bitching had never actually tried the steak, and had no intention of eating there in the first place.

If you aren't intelligent enough to see the difference then quite frankly you have much bigger problems that go far beyond the scope of this discussion.
View Quote

This also coming from all your experience in customer service...
View Quote

Apparently you and I have a vastly different take on customer service. I'm not surprised.

I am a commercial mortgage loan officer by profession. If a client comes to me and needs to secure financing for a new manufacturing facility for example, I will go to the ends of the Earth to help that client-just as long as he is straight up, honest, and realistic about his finance expectations.

On the other hand, if this same client lies about his D&B rating and then fails to disclose that he owes money to half of the free world I will toss him out on his ass. After that I'll contact his burned creditors and let them know that he's trying to secure [i]even more[/i] financing. Last but certainly not least I will blackball that worthless, piece of shit deadbeat with Dun and Bradstreet. He will never, ever get a commercial loan again.

There is a profound difference between helping a real client and calling a spade a spade when a [b]non-customer[/b] takes it upon himself to be a dipshit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:52:36 PM EDT
[#6]
CJAN_NH,

So you would alienate potential customers by posting derogatory rantings on a commercial finance web site?  Your employer would be so proud.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CJAN_NH,

So you would alienate potential customers by posting derogatory rantings on a commercial finance web site?  Your employer would be so proud.
View Quote

The difference between the commercial finance industry and the retail gun parts industry is that I don't have to soothe a clients tender little ego to retain (or get) his business. If I'm going to save a client four million dollars in finance charges I could urinate in his coffee for all he cares-just so long as he gets the deal. I do extend every possible courtesy to my clients because I take pride in my work. That being said though I don't have to be nice to be successful. If a client goes elsewhere he's going to throw away a very large pile of money. So far every client I've had understands this without having to consult a map, or an Internet BBS.

Perhaps the difference is when a client is securing a multi-million dollar loan he isn't going to bog himself down with mindless, petty bullshit, backbiting, and infantile crybabyism. I suppose I should get down on my knees and thank Christ that I don't have to put up with the mindless whining from some assclown in Backwoods, Missouri bitching about the price of a $20 buffer spring that he had no intention of buying from me in the first place.

Elmore's "rantings" were directed at his critics, not his customers. I guess I'm at a loss as to why that concept is so difficult for some people to understand.

If someone is so damned fragile that they wet their pants and start bawling after watching a merchant respond to his critics then to be honest I wouldn't want them as one of my clients to begin with.

Life is too short to put up with petty bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 11:58:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
...he gave me that small man/big mouth vibe.
View Quote

Well, I see we got it all figured out then.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 12:34:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Who's Ken???
Who cares???

IBTL...

Chaulk up another one in the total posts column...

Thanks,

[sniper2]
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, since this is the AR discussions only board.....and I think this has been hashed out pretty good, for the 3rd time........click.

Again, if anyone wants to continue, please start a thread in General Discussion.

[Bartles & James voice] Thank youuuuu for your support[/Bartles & James voice]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top