Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2003 4:24:42 PM EDT
On mine the latch button only returns about half way and never 'latches'. The grip stays in place pretty well, but shouldn't it latch firmly and require a push of the button to adjust the position of the grip? Mine will always move with enough pressure.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#1]
My Fobus vertical grip locks solidly in place, and the button comes all the way out (not out completely as in falling out, just out like it is when not on anything) when in the rail groove.  I had to do some file work on mine to get it to work on the Picatinny rail of the USC, so check your locking latch to make sure it is not too wide for the groove.  I think they are made a hair on the small side to allow for wear or use on Weaver rails.  Getting it to fit the Picatinny was a bear.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 4:54:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My Fobus vertical grip locks solidly in place, and the button comes all the way out (not out completely as in falling out, just out like it is when not on anything) when in the rail groove.  I had to do some file work on mine to get it to work on the Picatinny rail of the USC, so check your locking latch to make sure it is not too wide for the groove.  I think they are made a hair on the small side to allow for wear or use on Weaver rails.  Getting it to fit the Picatinny was a bear.
View Quote

Thanks BB... That's what I thought it should do.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top