Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/16/2003 9:03:03 PM EDT
Let me first say that I have no affiliation with ADCO other than as a very satisfied customer.
If you check their web-site, they have (and now I do too) a very good selection of tools for the do-it-yourself AR builder/maintainer.  I think I have at least one of everything (except the hammer) and couldn't be happier with them.  They do what they're intended to do, don't cost a fortune, and are build very well.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:21:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Steve..the thanks go to you.  I've never really cared what BB has thought of me...but it would be amusing to hand her any of your tools and ask her what it is...just to get that deer-in-the-headlights look.  :)
Take it easy and let me know when you get another round of interesting new building/maintaining tools.  I'll have to have them as well.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 7:55:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool.
I think that any of us who ever put a lower together sitting on their living room floor, without a vise or the proper tools will appreciate your making the tools that we needed then, to make our lives easier now.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 3:28:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 12:34:13 AM EDT
[#7]
It may cost a little more, but it is worth it to have the RIGHT tool for the job.  You will be rewarded with satisfaction rather than frustration and damaged goods.  The tools can even be used on other non-AR projects as well, don't think you wasted your money just to buy the proper tools for a one time job.  I love my ADCO tools. (in a healthy way [;)])
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:11:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[red]It may cost a little more[/red], but it is worth it to have the RIGHT tool for the job.
View Quote

You are 100% correct about having the right tools for the job.  
Nothing says 'amateur' like a gun hacked up by someone trying to do a build using only a claw-hammer and a screwdriver. [;)]

As for cost, I don't think that anyone can compete with ADCO.

You would be hard-pressed to find lower prices on gunsmithing tools.  
And you WON'T find [i]better[/i] tools anywhere, at any price.

Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:21:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top