Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/15/2003 4:58:19 PM EDT
Thanks everyone that responded to my questions about gun shows and dealers for AR's in San Antonio and Fort Worth. After trying for 5 weeks to find a certain RRA carbine here, I have given up and actually ordered one through a dealer in Austin (Heritage). Now if I can just survive the next 3 weeks RRA estimated I would have to wait....My second AR, the first being a Colt 20" HBAR. Can't hardly stand the wait....
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 5:29:43 PM EDT
I hate waiting, wish yea good luck, itleast you have something to look forward to. [;)] TG
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 6:35:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ordinaryguy: Thanks everyone that responded to my questions about gun shows and dealers for AR's in San Antonio and Fort Worth. After trying for 5 weeks to find a certain RRA carbine here, I have given up and actually ordered one through a dealer in Austin (Heritage). Now if I can just survive the next 3 weeks RRA estimated I would have to wait....My second AR, the first being a Colt 20" HBAR. Can't hardly stand the wait....
View Quote
There was a RRA dealler at the Dallas Market Hall gun show last month that had the full line for decent prices. That's the only place I've ever seen a RRA dealer in DFW.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 6:59:59 PM EDT
Judging from the title, I thought was one of lordtrader's threads.
Top Top