Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/13/2003 6:08:36 PM EDT
Armalite M15A4 SPRII, I like the extras that this model has, 20" NM S/S barrel,Free Floated handguards, removable carry handle with removable front sight and NM Trigger.

After examining several manufactures, the Armalite seems to be of high quality, I already have a Bushmaster and Colt.

The only drawback is the price, suggested retail $1435 the usual discount my gunshop does is 20% reducing the buy price to $1150

What's your opinion?
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 9:33:45 PM EDT
You might want to see what CMMG will price this out at... Although, their version might be DPMS - which is also excellent in the quality department... I know Jeff & John can beat that price for essentially the same gun... [sniper2]
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 6:32:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Cutter75: You might want to see what CMMG will price this out at... Although, their version might be DPMS - which is also excellent in the quality department... I know Jeff & John can beat that price for essentially the same gun... [sniper2]
View Quote
I have never had a chance to look over any DPMS products, so I would be hesitant to purchase one sight unseen.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 10:02:33 PM EDT
Well, go look one over.......
Top Top