Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/5/2003 7:39:42 AM EDT
A friend of mine has found a Colt ar-15 a3 tactical that is not marked LE.  It is in .223 and is in mint condition.  Everyone I have talked to would give their right nut for this rifle.  And these are people who know what they want.  Some say that this gun is the top of all desired colts.  It has all of the  preban NO NO's anyone know what this rifle is worth.  I think it might go up for auction.  If so www.tradefirearms.com is my place for this.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#1]

I'll trade you an AK or AK variant for that!   The AK is much better and all our highspeed boys uses them!
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Tradefirearms, if the serial number is above BD000134, it is an unmarked LE Colt and ILLEGAL for you or your friend to own unless you are LEOs.  The reason for this is that Colt did not start marking them "For LEO use or export only" until the beginning of 1995.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:26:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I would either sell it quick or hang on to it for a long time. Everybody & their mom will have onr of those in 11 months (I have plans for 6 myself)
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:53:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would either sell it quick or hang on to it for a long time. Everybody & their mom will have onr of those in 11 months (I have plans for 6 myself)
View Quote

Yup!
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:26:13 PM EDT
[#5]
There's one in the local shop... in the $4500-5000 range.  Don't remember exactly... way out of my price range.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#6]
BTW if you put an original HK in your car you are either very rich or very stupid.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 7:08:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll take the HK 91.

Then I'll take the HK 91 right to my local FFL and sell it and buy the rest of the guns.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 5:54:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I met a highway patrolman who had the HK91 as his duty trunk gun!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top