Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2003 3:17:06 PM EDT
Im on the hunt for a supplier or custom shop that has/can do customized bolt/bolt carriers for my bushy AR.  I have seen a few articles on how and what some custom shops have done to the bolt carrier/bolt group (i.e. improvements made to the bolt carrier/bolt to throw the system into the new millenium)

anyone with any web addresses and or phone numbers to any AR wizards that do this type of work would be appreciated.  

I know of one company (Troy Industries) that does complete weapons systems (improved M4s and M14s) for our countrys spec-ops community. But they only do complete weapons in post and pre-ban configurations. Their M4s have the modifications done to the bolt carrier/bolt like the mods I am talking about...

Thanks!
Tim
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#1]
What about the LMT?

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=134&t=141328[/url]
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto.  The LMT is the next step as far as drop in units is concerned AFAIK.  There are other advanced designs but some require a special barrel extension or other changes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 8:00:27 AM EDT
[#3]
What are some of these designs AK_Mike? What are their advantages?
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, I don't know much about them except from glancing at other posts.  I know that KAC has one that uses a special barrel extension, I'm sure Coldblue could tell you about that.  And I always account for the possibility of those designs that I don't know about.  If someone else chimes in, I will also be reading and learning...
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 12:35:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Lumpy. THATS what Im talkin' about!

TimH.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top