Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/24/2003 2:42:55 PM EDT
Here's what I'm thinking. When (+++ thinking) the AWB sunsets, a preban lower and a postban lower will mean nothing to me. I would most definately exchange my preban lowers for fresh new non restricted lowers.

This will leave me with old preban lowers that I will be happy to sell to someone in a more restrictive state that wants evil feature, for a greatly reduced price.

Ultimately, nationwide the price of prebans will go down.

Is this true or is my logic flawed? Which states are still screwed, PRK?
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 2:55:05 PM EDT
IIRC, Some unfriendly territories have grandfathered weapons which are frozen. No "new" entries, no sales, nothing. Maybe an oppressed poster can clarify this a bit
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 3:19:29 PM EDT
As long as they're no Colt's, they'll help us in CT... Email me in a year! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 3:35:11 PM EDT
NY is the same as the current FED BAN - So we will always be good to go with old stuff.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 4:38:57 PM EDT
Awesome. So we can foist our old preban recievers on you and use the money to buy new ones than eh? That works for me... anyone want a stripped preban Bushmaster lower for $200 in a year?
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:21:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DevL: Awesome. So we can foist our old preban recievers on you and use the money to buy new ones than eh? That works for me... anyone want a stripped preban Bushmaster lower for $200 in a year?
View Quote
I'll take that bait! Trolling for prebans.....trolling for prebans....
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:33:28 PM EDT
Kalifornian are SOL either way.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:45:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SMGLee: Kalifornian are SOL either way.
View Quote
Look on the bright side SMGLee, at least you'll be able to keep your AirSofts. [;)]
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:53:27 PM EDT
We have a closed registration in Jersey. [:(]
Top Top