Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/21/2003 1:20:19 PM EDT
I was in a pawn shop the other day and spotted an AR-15 in the rack. I took a look at it and it's in pre ban configuration and was made by Palmetto Armory or Arms can't remember which. I can't find any info on it, so I'm guessing they're no longer in business. Is there anyplace I can find info to verify this is a pre ban? Asking price was $1300 but I'm pretty sure I could get it cheaper.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 1:32:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2003 1:33:16 PM EDT by Redbone]
That was a PWA. Palmetto West Arms.You could probably find one cheaper.No longer made but they are great forged lowers.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 5:37:21 PM EDT
I tried to look at mine but it's almost impossible to read under the Redi-mag.I know it doesn't say Pac-West and maybe Palm West Arms in small print.Nothing stating it was made by Olympic.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 10:17:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Redbone: That was a PWA. Palmetto West Arms.You could probably find one cheaper.No longer made but they are great forged lowers.
View Quote
Nice try, but no cigar. PWA is PAC WEST arms, not Palmetto.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 12:15:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By _DR:
Originally Posted By Redbone: That was a PWA. Palmetto West Arms.You could probably find one cheaper.No longer made but they are great forged lowers.
View Quote
Nice try, but no cigar. PWA is PAC WEST arms, not Palmetto.
View Quote
Thanks for the clarification.I didn't feel like taking off my Redi-Mag to check.
Top Top