Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2003 7:19:16 PM EDT
Living in Mass., I've been waiting for a month and a half for my Class B License to come in. For those not familiar with the laws of this fine state, there are 4 levels of gun licenses: FID (basic shotgun, small capacity long gun), Class B LTC (shotgun, high capacity rifle and small capacity handgun), Class A LTC (same as B, but with large capacity handgun) and Class A LTC CCW (same as regular A, but you can carry concealed).
Well finally, today my license showed up (14 days after the promised 30). I contacted 2 dealers in NH (an hour away) to go and purchase a stripped lower to complete my first AR15. I bought a kit a month ago, and have been drueling on it ever since. Both places I called were closed for the weekend. So tomorrow I'm off to a gun show in NH to see if anyone at the show has any strippped lowers for a decent price. If not, I'll have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to go visit Pete at Legal Transfers and get a stripped RRA. I hate being impatient! But to tide me over until I get the lower, I bought a Walther P22 today to have fun with until my AR is completed. Here's a pic for anyone interested. How's that saying go? Patience is a virtue?
I think I need to get my sanity checked.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Forgot to add that I also bought 2 brand new British 30 round mags for the AR today as well for $25 a piece. J
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
RELAX, [size=1]or your gonna burst a vessel![/size=1],  wait on the RRA.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I've always been a great fan of the Walther P__ Models... Very nice buy Recon_Sine. You'll have oodles of fun with that thing. And you can't possibly beat the price of ammo for it.

Have you shot it yet? Surprisingly loud for a .22lr huh?
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:50:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I'm hoping to drag my father in-law to his club this week. He's the one who's gotten me addicted to guns, but I'll get him addicted to AR's as soon as mine is done!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top