BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2003 6:55:21 AM EDT
I watched the video on fire-balls.com at the link:
www.fire-balls.com/video/tac_trigger4.mpg

it looks like it works, but then it also has a disclaimer on their site that all refunds go through the manufacturer. So has anyone tried one on thier AR and gotten it to work, or is it just a waste of money.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Legit?  Yes.
POS?  Yes also.
Dont waste your money.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll sell you the one I got in trade a while back for $10 shipped.  [:P]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]
at the local gunshow last weeked, this table was selling the "super-tac". I was standing next some guy when he asked:
"How are these different from the tac-trigger"
the clerk responded:
"they are the next generation of tac-triggers...these acctually work"

I didn't believe it. what do you guys think?
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
[rofl2]ha
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Alright, as embarassing as this is, I will admit that I got ripped off $30 for one of those tacshit trigger jokes. Not only do they not work, I boycott any dealer crooked enough to rip people off selling them. I am ONLY admitting this stupidity so I can hopefully prevent you guys from being ripped off, too.  That was 4 years ago, I am hopefully a lot smarter about these kinds of things now, thanks in part to this board.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top