Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/19/2003 4:25:09 AM EDT
I decided to keep it, & last night I went to work with my lower receiver , & the new parts.

I waited till I didn't have any pressing business, & pulled it out of the filling cabinet, & opened the little plastic bag. I carefully read my instructions, & proceeded to remove the Colt factory parts. I have a prebend with the black block, & when I tried to put in the new trigger it was very hard to get it past the block. I really had to "FORCE" it. Then I couldn't get the pin to go in & I figured I just didn't have it perfectly alined so I put a rod through the back side to hold it lined up, but nope. Still a no go situation. Then I took the new hammer, & the remaining pin, & found out why it wouldn't go back together. Wrong size hole to pin fit. When I tried to get the trigger out I had to gently pry it free with my screw driver in order to get past that dern block that Colt so thoughtfully installed for the sake of pleasing the anti hordes.
I will be sending it back asap, & seeing if they have a Colt sized set asap also.
Oh well, try, try again time.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 4:44:01 AM EDT
I just called the # on the packing slip. It rang a few times & then the answering machine kicked on & said Accuracy Spe, & a very tired female voice said hello?, I said is this Accuracy Speaks, (her) It's 5:30 in the morning, (me) oops, (her) click. I guess that's what happens when you run a business out of your home. I would be embarrassed if I was calling a persons home # at this time, but I thought I was calling a business #. My mistake.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:10:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/19/2003 6:12:12 AM EDT by desertmoon]
Hee hee hee...keep calling and waking him up I can't stand that prick.[devil]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 10:19:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By desertmoon: Hee hee hee...keep calling and waking him up I can't stand that prick.[devil]
View Quote
Sounds like needed information, but potential hijacking of thread.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 3:51:11 PM EDT
Well I just called back, & it's about 4:45 & they'll be sending me a new one out in the morning, & I'll be sending mine back in the morning.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 7:39:36 AM EDT
You made my day!
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 4:53:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Lion_Dog:
Originally Posted By desertmoon: Hee hee hee...keep calling and waking him up I can't stand that prick.[devil]
View Quote
Sounds like needed information, but potential hijacking of thread.
View Quote
Desertmoon, why is he a prick?
Top Top