Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2003 5:15:31 PM EDT
Finally! My M4 Entry Tactical(stock) build is complete!

RRA Arms Lower with RRA internals and RRA pinned telestock $250.00

RRA Chrome lined 1/9 twist 5.56 M4A3 Entry upper with Bolt Carrier group/charging handle and Fake Flash hider $480

Total cost:$730!

Tolererances are extremely tight and finish is second to none. Have'nt got a chance to shoot it yet.

However, I still like my Bushy M4A3 better with
Aimpoint Comp/QRP Railgrabber mount/Arms #40A2 BUIS/M4 handguards/ AAC Rail/ AAC Verticle grip and Surefire 660 tactical light,KAC RAS(soon)

I'm going to trick the RRA M4gery out as well. Except nothing is written in carbon except for a
Eotech 550 series sight.

I'll have pics up soon.
I'd like to have this one to be different with all the crap I plan to hang off it.Suggestions???
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#1]
that's a good price on a M4wannabe. when you said "build" a AR I was under the impression you mean from parts and pieces....but it sounds like all you did was mate a upper to a lower....damn if that is the case, I've been "building" a AR without even knowing.......everytime I reassemble a AR after cleaning it. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Im in the  making of my Bushy A2 shorty into my version of the M4, already added a postban birdcage brake and now waiting on my CAR stock.[:D]

TG
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top