Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/15/2003 7:16:13 AM EDT
Less then a year left for these dark ages.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 8:23:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry, the Democrats will find something new and improved to make us all safe.
"It's for the children"
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I tell people every day at work that they need to call and write their representatives.  I find that too many people have the attitude that its going to go away and they are not going to pass anything in its place.  If this continues we will get screwed because of it.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 9:00:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I meet someone at the range with an AR that overheard me talking about the AWB sunset. The guy had no idea that it was sunseting.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I meet people all the time who own AWs and don't know that the law ends. We need to educate a lot of people in a very short time or the law isn't going to end.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Sure we have to keep fighting but I promise this  AWB is going to end. I'll keep writing and let them congresscritters know if they renew any AWB they will be voted out in November.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top