Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/6/2003 5:17:28 PM EDT
Hey Guys,
I'm going to look at an early model SP1 tomorrow. According to the dealer (whose open to offers), the rifle is "an early model SP1" which comes w/orig. sling, 2 x 20 round colt mags, & scope mount. he says that it's in "excellent" shape (I haven't seen it yet, and don't know the serial number). Any idea what a good price on this would be? I know the prices of pre-ban AR's are plummeting, but I've always wanted one of these to go with my M4. Thanks for the help!!
John
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:24:38 PM EDT
Hey, John. I haven't priced any lately, but it seems like around $1000 seems to be the going rate for SP1 rifles. You might do a search in the EE and see if you can find any for sale. That would give you a general idea of today's market prices.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:34:37 PM EDT
Well, I just found two near-mint SP1 rifles in the EE for $1250 each. Maybe they are currently selling for more than I remember them selling for last year. [;)]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:39:41 PM EDT
Yup, saw that too! :-) i don't think those prices are realistic, as I've noticed a few sitting at that level on gunsamerica.com. I'm thinking around $1k give or take a few $$$...
Top Top