Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2003 12:48:38 PM EDT
I am looking to get a new MID-Length AR... What do you think is the best one out there...any personal expeirnces a plus.  I have a RRA mid-length and love it... looking for another to add to the collection... Help me out?? Pictures would be nice too, if you have them to show.....
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#1]
This one is an M&A Kit built on an Oly lower.
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=10867[/img]

I helped a friend build it, and he has had zero problems with the rifle. I usually decide on price as which rifle is the best. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Bushmaster "dissapator" mid length, and It has become my favorite AR.  The 16 inch barrel, with the long sight radius is the best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:47:22 PM EDT
[#3]
VA-gunnut beat me to it, anyway the pic I uploaded didn't work.

I'm not saying this is the best out there, but its mine.  I haven't had any problems with this gun(and I shoot wolf).  I got it from M&A ([url]www.m-aparts.com[/url]).
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#4]
ArmaLite.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
ARMALITE. They been doing it longer and better than anyone else.
Very good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Build your own using a compass lake barrel, they made mine for me and didn't charge anything extra. Just sent them my bolt and gas tube and they made it just like I asked.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:19:54 PM EDT
[#8]
ARMALITE!!! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:01:32 AM EDT
[#9]
what do you think is the best mid-legnth AR out there
View Quote

Armalite AR[b]10[/b]A4C [;)]
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#10]
ARMALITE,
But do yourself a favor and replace the factory comp with a CAV Comp or something else. The Factory comp is LOUD and Disturbing, but good in diverting the gases to the sides.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#11]
ArmaLite
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top