Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/1/2003 4:05:07 PM EDT
Just wondering what  anyone thought about the  New Carbine Beretta coming out with....

CONDUCT GUIDELINES

This is the AR Discussions forum. AR Specific Discussions may include questions and topics about AR15 manufacturers, legal issues, troubleshooting, configurations, parts, services, purchasing advise and any thing else that involves the the legal use of an AR15 rifle. Any topic or discussion that does not apply is subject to being locked and/or moved from this forum.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 4:14:28 PM EDT
[#1]
My first IBTL  [beer]
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=166095[/url]

IBTL........
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Never seen em'...
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 8:12:28 PM EDT
[#4]
It does look cool, but:

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]
IBTL............YES!
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 9:32:41 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTL (my very first one!)
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 9:35:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, and something relevant to beretta, I HATE their customer service. I bought a new LEMON 92FS, and imagine being on hold for 45 minutes TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But when is send it in it came back within a week, still getting to that point was telephonic hell. Bushmaster has the best customer service in the world.

IMHO

and ibtl...
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:54:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I will probably get one when they come out.
It will work with my duty weapon hi caps (96D) so that is a plus.

BTW:
I
Beat
Troy's
Lock
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm from Italy, I did lunch with Mr. Franco Giussalli Beretta during the 15th of august, he was there with us because he spent holidays where I live and he was present at a pratical shooting tournament held in our range ans sponsorised with beretta, most of our questions with him concerned the beretta C4 STORM.

The storm was engineered to substitute the old PM12 submachine gun in our police and carabinieri armoury. Most of its features are a direct request by our top brass, and as such, most features are completely wrong. The sights are awful to say the least and the trigger pull..well let's say that is not light..

Beretta did rent Giugiaro (a top car designer) to design the storm, well, let's say that car designer must design cars, stop. Giugiaro is doing more harm than good to beretta, and the awful sales of the 9000 model is the proof.

When the discussion went to military small arms, and the fact that beretta italy refused to sell it's model AR 70-90 to civilians (even if the catalogued it), the answer from the very owner of beretta was that selling military-looking guns to civilians would be an unwise move politically speaking.

At this point the man beside him (top Italy beretta dealer) asked to me if I did compete in the tournament with a 92:

"no, thanks, I use a Glock, I'm not that good that I would handicap me with a lesser piece of equipment".

And left.

I ordered a beretta storm from my local dealer, but now, after the political correctness of the firm, I'm considering having a stery AUG instead.

Cheers.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 12:13:11 AM EDT
[#10]
My big question is why buy this new oversized shoulder fired handgun. When I need a long gun I want a real one. I have no use for pistol caliber carbines.
Pat
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 12:27:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My big question is why buy this new oversized shoulder fired handgun. When I need a long gun I want a real one. I have no use for pistol caliber carbines.
Pat
View Quote

Because I have about 3000 rounds of .40?
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 12:34:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Hee hee hee IBTL.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 3:20:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 5:45:29 AM EDT
[#14]
IBTL [X]
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 5:50:48 AM EDT
[#15]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 7:06:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Hmmmm...

Looks like fun... I thin Ill try it..

IBTL

(Woah, it was fun!)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top