Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/1/2003 8:28:32 AM EDT
I just sent out 4 letters to my elected officials about the AWB sunsetting and renewed my NRA membership for the next year along with donating extra money to them. I also got 3 friends to sign up as well.

Come on guys stay focus and continue to fight! Most important we need to spread the word and get more people involved.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:21:48 AM EDT
I just recently bought a lifetime membership with the NRA...Cant beat the EASY PAY PLAN, wish i had done it earlier need more people to get involved and help out the fight
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:30:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2003 10:34:50 AM EDT by NYPatriot]
Good work guys!!! You might also want to check out this thread... [url=www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=195372&w=searchPop] You Can Help Make the NRA Stick to Their Guns Concerning the AW Ban! [/url] , and use it as a template for letting the NRA know what you expect of them in regards to the AW ban. Cash donations & life memberships are great IF the NRA leadership knows that the reason you are giving them $$$ is because you expect them to go to the wall for ALL gun owners, and not just hunters & target shooters!
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 1:03:47 PM EDT
Thanks for the link on the NRA and the AWB. I just wrote up 4 more letters. Guess I am heading back to the mail box!
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 1:20:27 PM EDT
Don't forget to VOET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 1:21:50 PM EDT
oops...hit the wrong key. Make that VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top Top