Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2003 4:05:46 PM EDT
A friend of mine has one for sale. I'm thinking about buying it but never heard of them. Pros, Cons? Thanks...
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Id be hard and shiney. Probbly would stand up to wear well, and if you had too, you could get two and make the wife some earrings...
Oh, wait, are you talking about company name or lowers made out of diamond?[;)]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got three, and they are excellent.
They are machined from billet aluminum rather than either forged or cast.  They are heavy duty, have an integral trigger guard, adjustment screws that let you adj a standard trigger, a tensioning screw for upper/lower fit, and overall are very high quality and fit up has been very good with all of my uppers.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#3]
If the price is right, BUY, BUY, BUY.

[url=www.socommfg.com]Here[/url] is a site for reference.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Id be hard and shiney. [;)]
View Quote

TMI!!!!

[:D]
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:55:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen 'em at shows, and yes, they are as advertised.  They are also, to me at least, as ugly as homemade sin. I guess it's a good piece if you're into the space age stuff, but it just ain't an AR15 [:D]
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:20:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one (thanks again sluggo) they are nice, the adjustable trigger is trick but mine needs some of the screws with the nylon in threads to keep from backing out. I will try to post some pics of "cujo" the billet lower from hell.

Robert

www.rbprecision.com
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top