Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/28/2003 10:39:13 AM EDT
i need a sling for my colt sporter II 20 inch hbar .. i think the best is the factory black sling .. which i have on my m4 Now .. so i figured i would take the sling off my M4 and put it on my 20 inch hbar .. but that leaves my M4 naked without a sling  .. since its a preban colt M4 ... i need an ATAS sling ... tactical and stuff for it ... SO... that leads me to this thread ...
Which M4 tactical sling .. Why .. and LETS SEE EM !!!    
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:31:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Very Simple.  Contact Jeff@CQB Solutions!  Check out the Slings and Accessories Board, probably a better place for this question.  Lots o' posts about the same basic question.  I just had an excellent experience with Jeff recently which I have documented.  Wish I could post a picture for you but I just got the sling the other night and don't have it on the rifle yet.  Pretty sure there are some pictures in some of the threads on the other board though.  Check out the following threads.  Go to the end of the first one for my recent experience with Jeff@CQB:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=168253[/url]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=167119[/url]

General concensus seems to be the CQB SOP sling for a 3 point sling and the CQB HRT sling for a single point.

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:49:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Any of CQB Solutions slings, or one from Eagle. My two top choices. I have one of each and really love then both.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:21:27 PM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid76/p189397a6ca8188924edfa9691a26b847/fb4754ef.jpg[/img]

Mine is the Giles Single Point from The Wilderness.

I do think I would have preferred the CQB Solutions one over it, but I still love it.
Anything is better than a three point sling.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#4]
[slap] 3 Points rule!
[:D]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok I am totally new to this. What exactly is a three point sling, what makes it a three point sling, how does it work, and what different ways can it be carried and used.

Right now what I use is a GI silent sling with 550 cord used so it can be carried from the top.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Mine is the Giles Single Point from The Wilderness.

View Quote

You picked the best.  No other single point sling will outlast the Giles.  Its heavy duty enought to take the wear the reciever plate puts on it.

(this is so cool, we're averaging 2-3 sling threads a week for the last month [:D])
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top