Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/23/2003 7:42:44 PM EDT

Does anyone own one that can give a report on the handguard with regards to heat dissipation, comfort, function, etc etc?

I'm inspired to get one with an ACE stock, EoTech, and a Redi-Mag, maybe a Pachmayr Grip.

Open forum, just saw that configuration and it looks interesting.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 8:00:06 PM EDT
I bought 2 of the handguards but only built 1 gun....that 203 grip realy comes in handy..HINT HINT ...it basicly has NO air flow.. but it looks cool ... I showed it to my son and he shruged his shoulders and said.......I dont like it....so I put the spare handguard up for sell in the EE...
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 8:30:48 PM EDT
I get the hint, which is cool btw. If it's solid I can't imagine it really takes care of the heat dissipation. Maybe I should instead think about a different set up. Thinking something postban, 16", with a different configuration than my m4gery, 20" gov't, and varminter AR's.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 7:32:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/29/2003 7:34:59 AM EDT by HK_DUDE]
I actually bought Varmitgun's Tuber. I intend to use it with a Ace entry ARFX stock, G-27 fobus grip, Arms #36 super ext with an Eotech 552....we must think kinda the same way. Another question....how many seperate pieces does that consist of? Nut, outter tube and End cap???? I think it's gonna look damn cool...I am doing it on my 9mm first, I think I will do a .223 the same way if I like it. p.s...I must be too ingorant to understand the M203 grip use...hint...hint????
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 8:15:35 AM EDT
Yeah, I'm now thinking of a Tuber AR, Redi-Mag (sits on my shelf right now), Hogue grip (have an extra), OKO sight (simple and light), and an ACE stock (cause I want one). Figure that'll be a cool toy.
Top Top