Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2003 2:33:49 PM EDT
Hello all,
I'm the new guy around here and I need your opinion on a price for a Colt AR-15A2 HB Sporter. The s/n is SP2355xx. It comes with a Tasco scope on a Colt mount on the carry handle. It has a black leather sling and a Colt removeable cheek piece. No carry case. It has the bayonet lug and the lower receiver isn't blocked. I'm not sure what model this is or when mfg. Most important is the value. I saw this rifle today in a pawn shop.
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 3:47:50 PM EDT
sounds like the DELTA ELITE with rubber armored scope, cheak piece and black leather sling,look on the pistol grip it should have the delta marking,a triangle thats in a circle,did it come with an aluminum carry case as well?if so this it what it could be also is the lower one with out the mag catch fence and what is the wording on the left side of the receiver? if it is a delta and you have every thing with it depending on use could be worth around $2000.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 4:11:52 PM EDT
Sounds like an R6600 or an R6600DH. Rifle was made sometime between 1986 and 1991. [url=http://www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/variants]COLT VARIANTS[/url]
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:52:02 PM EDT
Thank you M4Madness and model927 for the reply. model927.. I didn't know about the delta mark on the pistol grip and I didn't look at the left side of the receiver. I'll check that out when I stop by for a visit again. He doesn't have the metal case for it. He's priced the rifle at $1800 but he said he can do better than that. Condition is about 95%. I don't know, is it worth it??
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 8:50:21 PM EDT
I would say without the case if you could get it for 13 or 1400 the condition you say 95% that would be good,but like M4MADNESS sugjests check out the model#any thing marked sporter match HBAR is a late model large fire control pins and parts all others are small hole earlier models the difference between the 6600 models and the 6601 model that I used to have is the size of the fire control parts.
Top Top