Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/19/2003 6:07:57 AM EDT
Does anyone make these anymore.  where can I get one?

Doesn't Cav Arms make one similar.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:18:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Cav Arms makes an excellent A1 stock.I bought one and have been very happy with it.You can buy them direct from Adrenaline Arms on the E&E forum.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:29:01 AM EDT
[#2]
The CavArms C1 stocks are very nice! [url=ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=165879]Adrenaline_Arms[/url] on the EE!
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.northridgeinc.com[/url]

They sell surplus M16 and M16A1 stock sets. They are a good deal for $20.00 and in decent condition.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 7:20:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Even though it's not of a conventional shape, Vltor makes an A1 length buttstock, but with a few added features.

ls
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#5]
[url]http://www.fireflyarms.com/dept.asp?did=4[/url]

Surplus M16 stocks for $10 delivered.  I've ordered a few from him and they've all been in very good to excellent condition.

Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Gun parts corp. has the whole HG pisol grip and stock for $15.55.
GG
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Even though it's not of a conventional shape, Vltor makes an A1 length buttstock, but with a few added features.

ls
View Quote

Where can a person get one of these A1 length buttstocks?  I just checked the website and all they had were the carbine versions and the slightly longer than A2 versions.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:32:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey go check CDNN site. I just ordered a New Colt A1 set for $49 . It came with the buffer tube, buffer and complete buttstock. When I called I asked , who made them ," they said COLT. I asked what condition are they in," they said there brand new. Mine hasn't came in yet but I sure hope the guy was telling me correct info.If he was its a good deal. Cheers Wardawg
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#9]
The ARFX stock is also A1 length so long as you don't install that useless rubber buttpad.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:46:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

ls
View Quote

Where can a person get one of these A1 length buttstocks?  I just checked the website and all they had were the carbine versions and the slightly longer than A2 versions.

Thanks!
View Quote

Get in touch with Wes at [url=www.mstn.biz]MSTN[/url] or the boy at [url=www.coalcreekarmory.com] Coal Creek Armory [/url]

Vltor does make it, but it's not on their website yet.

ls
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:22:13 AM EDT
[#11]
CAV ARMS makes the C1 which is A1 length.  On sale now at coal creek armory for $28.00!  Buy one today!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:51:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Dont forget to get the A1 stock screw too. If not you'll go crazy. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 4:39:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Get in touch with Wes at [url=www.mstn.biz]MSTN[/url] or the boy at [url=www.coalcreekarmory.com] Coal Creek Armory [/url]

ls[/quote]

[sarcasm]Great!  Now how am I ever going to have any money?!?!?![sarcasm]
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:24:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

ls
View Quote

[sarcasm]Great!  Now how am I ever going to have any money?!?!?![sarcasm]
View Quote

I totally understand. This damn forum is making me poor. My wife took my credit cards away. [:(]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top