Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/19/2003 6:07:57 AM EDT
Does anyone make these anymore. where can I get one?

Doesn't Cav Arms make one similar.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:18:19 AM EDT
Cav Arms makes an excellent A1 stock.I bought one and have been very happy with it.You can buy them direct from Adrenaline Arms on the E&E forum.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:29:01 AM EDT
The CavArms C1 stocks are very nice! [url=ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=165879]Adrenaline_Arms[/url] on the EE!
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 7:19:28 AM EDT
[url]www.northridgeinc.com[/url] They sell surplus M16 and M16A1 stock sets. They are a good deal for $20.00 and in decent condition.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 7:20:56 AM EDT
Originally Posted By akconvert: Does anyone make these anymore. where can I get one? Doesn't Cav Arms make one similar.
View Quote
Even though it's not of a conventional shape, Vltor makes an A1 length buttstock, but with a few added features. ls
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 8:00:05 AM EDT
[url]http://www.fireflyarms.com/dept.asp?did=4[/url] Surplus M16 stocks for $10 delivered. I've ordered a few from him and they've all been in very good to excellent condition.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:00:05 PM EDT
Gun parts corp. has the whole HG pisol grip and stock for $15.55. GG
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:11:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LordStoner:
Originally Posted By akconvert: Does anyone make these anymore. where can I get one? Doesn't Cav Arms make one similar.
View Quote
Even though it's not of a conventional shape, Vltor makes an A1 length buttstock, but with a few added features. ls
View Quote
Where can a person get one of these A1 length buttstocks? I just checked the website and all they had were the carbine versions and the slightly longer than A2 versions. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:32:58 PM EDT
Hey go check CDNN site. I just ordered a New Colt A1 set for $49 . It came with the buffer tube, buffer and complete buttstock. When I called I asked , who made them ," they said COLT. I asked what condition are they in," they said there brand new. Mine hasn't came in yet but I sure hope the guy was telling me correct info.If he was its a good deal. Cheers Wardawg
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:21:13 PM EDT
The ARFX stock is also A1 length so long as you don't install that useless rubber buttpad.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:46:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 123whisper:
Originally Posted By LordStoner:
View Quote
View Quote
Where can a person get one of these A1 length buttstocks? I just checked the website and all they had were the carbine versions and the slightly longer than A2 versions. Thanks!
View Quote
Get in touch with Wes at [url=www.mstn.biz]MSTN[/url] or the boy at [url=www.coalcreekarmory.com] Coal Creek Armory [/url] Vltor does make it, but it's not on their website yet. ls
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:22:13 AM EDT
CAV ARMS makes the C1 which is A1 length. On sale now at coal creek armory for $28.00! Buy one today!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:51:45 AM EDT
Dont forget to get the A1 stock screw too. If not you'll go crazy. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 4:39:31 AM EDT
Get in touch with Wes at [url=www.mstn.biz]MSTN[/url] or the boy at [url=www.coalcreekarmory.com] Coal Creek Armory [/url] Vltor does make it, but it's not on their website yet. ls[/quote] [sarcasm]Great! Now how am I ever going to have any money?!?!?![sarcasm]
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:24:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 123whisper: Get in touch with Wes at [url=www.mstn.biz]MSTN[/url] or the boy at [url=www.coalcreekarmory.com] Coal Creek Armory [/url] Vltor does make it, but it's not on their website yet. ls
View Quote
[sarcasm]Great! Now how am I ever going to have any money?!?!?![sarcasm]
View Quote
I totally understand. This damn forum is making me poor. My wife took my credit cards away. [:(]
Top Top