Les Baer concept VIII .45

thats my story and im stickin to it. lol
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty Damn Sweet![^]
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:09:20 PM EDT
[#2]
"Thats just wrong."

PS.  How do I get a custom cut-out case like that?
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#3]
a very sharp Benchmade knife..seriously the pelican cases are 3 layers, ya jus take an outline of the firearm, mag or whatever and then cut it out. i put it on a piece of cardboard and ya gotta go deep enough, the foam is like 3-4" thick, but a really sharp knife or razor will work
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Using both sides of the case looks great and would be handy.  However, do the mags cause any rubbing on the hanguns opposite them?  Or are they set deep enough in the foam as to allow no contact?
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]
OOPS....sorry...to clarify the pic..only the TOP portion is used. the Bushy DIssy w/ mags gets this case all to its self. BUT i think i could put the others on the bottom layer, that would be one freakin heavy case.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OOPS....sorry...to clarify the pic..only the TOP portion is used. the Bushy DIssy w/ mags gets this case all to its self. BUT i think i could put the others on the bottom layer, that would be one freakin heavy case.
View Quote

Thanks for clarifying.  That would definately be one heavy case with all of that.  Talk about putting all your proverbial "eggs" in one basket.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top