Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2003 2:20:53 PM EDT
I have a colt H bar preban with large front pin, no sear block, raised fence, millspec triger pins,NIB what may the value be of this gun?
Is there any more value because it has no sear block and milspec triger pins?
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll have to be more specific as to model number. Maybe then someone other than myself can offer more insight. [:)]

[url=http://www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/variants]COLT VARIANTS[/url]
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 7:43:12 PM EDT
[#2]
its a 6601k minus the 22 kit
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 7:54:18 PM EDT
[#3]
6601 is the colt match HBAR I had the same model you describe but not mil spec trigger and hammer pins the K designation in the number 6601 K might have something to do with it although that particular rifle can be had any where from 12 to 1600 on the high end its probably worth a little more because of the spec pins,I say keep it if my colt were originaly like that I might have kept it,I got good at cleaning it without having to seperate it,I assume even with the fence it has the 2 screw front large pin?you can replace that with a self captivated pin that comes out completely but alows normal take down with out 2 screw drivers,its a keeper.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 3:06:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
6601 is the colt match HBAR I had the same model you describe but not mil spec trigger and hammer pins the K designation in the number 6601 K might have something to do with it although that particular rifle can be had any where from 12 to 1600 on the high end its probably worth a little more because of the spec pins,I say keep it if my colt were originaly like that I might have kept it,I got good at cleaning it without having to seperate it,I assume even with the fence it has the 2 screw front large pin?you can replace that with a self captivated pin that comes out completely but alows normal take down with out 2 screw drivers,its a keeper.
View Quote

The "K" designation simply means that the rifle originally came with the 22LR conversion kit.  The early R6601 rifles were slab side with milspec pins and no sear block.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#5]
This one has a low serial # and raised fence,no sear block must be when they changed to raised fence.
This is for sale now
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top