Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2003 10:50:28 AM EDT
Hello,

Am looking for the best (read: most durable) discreet double rifle bags.  I like the looks of the Eagle, and trust the name, but they do not specify if they make provision for one or two rifles per bag.  If not, are there any other good brands, other than Blackhawk (sorry about my bias, just have had meh experience with them in the past).  This is at the moment hypothetical, as I am between rifles due to economics, but would like to know FFR.  Thanks.

D-R
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#2]
You could use a large rectangular guitar case.  I did so for a while, and never had any problems. Plus it isn't a dead giveaway that you have guns in the vehicle, should you be pulled over by your local cops.

Spruce the case up with some garish stickers, and you're all set.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I've used a padded tennis raquet case w/logos on it.  Works best with CARs or SBRs.  -TF
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#4]
D-R
I use the Eagle double case you speak of.  It holds my shotgun My Beretta 1201FP w/ 18" bbl)in the large inside pocket secured w/ velcro straps, and my M4 in the padded outside pocket.  Has internal mag pouches, and zippers flat should you want to use it as a shooting mat.  I got mine from MSTN, where I get everything else.
Mike, NY
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Out East,

What is the contact info for MSTN, and what is the product code for that particular case?  Thanks.

D-R
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 1:16:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Ive been breaking my 16" carbine down into a trombone case
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#7]
D-R,
www.MSTN.biz,  I'm not sure what the exact model designation is, and I don't think they adevertise them on the site but give Paul E. a call and let him know what you are looking for and he will hook you up.
Mike
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top