Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/10/2003 7:35:52 PM EDT
Couple questions...

What is the wording on the left side of the mag well?

On the right side does it say "safe" and "fire" by the selector like BM and RRA or is it plain?

How do you like it?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 7:47:56 PM EDT
If you are referring to Eagle Arms, I have one. The left side of the magwell says: EAGLE ARMS By Armalite RIFLE 5.56 MM M15A2 USA On the right side it does say "Safe and Fire". I like it just fine. I can't tell it from any other lower I have. All the parts fit as they should and the holes were all burr free. It's also a nice dark black color as well.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 8:02:20 PM EDT
Thank you very much. Exactly what I was looking for. I posted this in the lowers, barrels, etc. forum with over 80 views and not one reply. Any one else with comments as to whether you were satisfied with the new Eagle Arms lower receivers?
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 10:00:40 PM EDT
Yup, got one and love it. Though it was my first build/first AR, I do know a lot about tolerances and metals. The fit was first rate with the J&T supplied lower parts, the finish is excellent, and the performance is totally without problems. Very satisfied.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:46:48 AM EDT
I've got 4...absolutely no problems with any of them. The first one came with the Armalite upper I bought...I got the Eagle lower so I could afford the match trigger for the same price as the Armalite lower. Since I live close enought to Quantico Arms, I bought one complete lower at a show last year, and drove down there to pick up 2 consecutively numbered ones a couple of months ago. Can't beat 'em for the price. Someting funny, though...the only upper that was loose on any of the Eagle lowers was the Armalite...my RRA or Model 1 uppers are all really tight. Go figure hehehe. I would not hesitate to recommend an Eagle lower to anyone looking for a good quality/reasonably priced one.
Top Top