BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 11:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered my OD Omega this morning, Galls said they were still in stock. Great deal. I want to thank the guy who first posted this thread.

This was a really great deal and has benifited many members, who would not have been able to spring for a Blackhawk vest at $120.00.

It's finding the rare great deal like this, that keeps some of us browsing these forums day after day...This is the kind of thing that keeps AR15.com, the place where the real military gun people hang out...Or did you really think we were all here for the witty IBTL threads in GenDis.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Ordered mine today, as of 1330 hours Sunday, Galls said "still in stock."

Thanks for the heads up.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the headsup on the great vest deal.  I ordered one of the Blackhawk vets from Galls for $49....local dealer wanted $129 for the same thing.

As of 8/18/03, 1204 hrs, still in stock.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:45:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Ordered mine today. Was really hoping I didn't miss this. I got the OD Green non cross draw.

Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:00:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I really want the cross draw. If someone doesn't like theirs or knows of a good deal elsewhere. Please pass the info along.

cruizer

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top