Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/8/2003 9:02:47 PM EDT
I am getting ready to form a Limited Liability Corporation and was wondering whats the scoop on registering a weapon as a SBR thru the corporation.  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 12:59:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I don’t believe you need the CLEO if it is through a corporation. Still gotta pay the $200 tax. I have a friend that has done it and it has wound up being more of a pain in the butt than just doing it in your own name.

Best regards, J
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Bummer...I was hoping it would be easier.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:56:09 AM EDT
[#3]
It is simpler to do as you need no fingerprints, photos or LEO signoff.  However, keep in mind that these are now property of the corporation and you must keep the corporation legally intact. (filing of annual reports, etc.)

This is mainly used as an end run around LEOs that won't sign.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top