Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/8/2003 10:18:03 AM EDT
I know I was at the site before but I forget where it was.  Who makes teh brake that looks like the Barretts?  I like sthe loko of it.  I tlooked mean.  Does anytone have any experience with them.  I am not looking for function as much as visual. (cant take a .223 much more)  What do you all think of them?  Also will it end up blasting everyone at the range like the mini-why-ear compressor?
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 10:58:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind, I went through all of the search threads, and archives and found it.  the JP Enterprises one.  I like it and think I want it.  Any experiences?

[img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nJwAAAFIMM9ETNc4dzB8Wzx2qDIEdXqCQOsdlqigvA*8kf4BZ5m!RxDx7BrdJiDactWmJPvQC614[/img]

That Membership fee comes in handy sometimes. (plus I am one of the few who are willing to say thanks by donating to a site that has saved me money, time and frustration.) give a little back guys, you may not agree with some of the rules, but you have all saved money in one way or another through the dealers or EE.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
It's the most effective made, it is also very ugly and no one at the range set up next to you will like it because of the side noise blast to them.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I have used one for 6 years on my (AR) varmint rig.  I tried 5 other MBs trying to get a recoiless rifle, finally the JP gave me what I wanted. 200 yds - 20x scope - beer can sized target - able to see the hits! NO RECOIL.  Fugly & SUPER loud.  I hear they are great on M16s too.  -TF
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top