Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2003 6:02:17 PM EDT
has anybody ever had a set of triangle hand guards that wont go on a A2 upper?. I have a new Dpms upper, and I tried switching out the a2 hand guards for triangles and for the life of me the will not go on has anybody else seen this before. thanks Ronald
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 7:13:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Are both sets the same length?
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#2]
You got to pull the ring [b]all[/b] the way back before the two halves will go on.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 4:27:51 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the replys guys, yes the handguards are both the same length. Duke nukem had them on a hbar so i think the should fit. maybe im not pulling the delta ring back far enough , i will order one of those tools today and try to see if that helps. it just looks like the main part of the barell is so much larger that it wont alow the hanguard to be small enough to fit under the one piece. Ronald
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top