Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/2/2003 11:30:18 PM EDT
I have an RRA LE Tactical CAR A4 on order and hope to get it soon. I was just wondering if anyone here could verify they are capable of 1MOA at 100 yards. how long did you have to wait for yours? Also I am trying to decide on an optic for it, any recommendations would be appreciated. I have been checking into the Reflex and the Eotech. This rifle will be carried on patrol but I would still like an optic that is adjustable enough for range shooting out to 300 yards.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 5:26:18 PM EDT
I purchased a CAR entry (no collapsible for me, unfortunately). It took 5 weeks for it to show up just like they said it would. With the short length of pull I can shoot an inch and a half group at one hundred yards supported and around six or seven inch group at two hundred with iron sights. I am very happy with the gun it operates flawlessly and the fit and finish is better than some other brands I have seen.Good shooting.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 10:58:06 AM EDT
JSHOOTER, Thanks for the reply. That accuracy will be more than enough for a patrol rifle. I may need to buy a bull barrel model later for more extensive range use.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:05:21 PM EDT
FWIW, I talked to Steve at RRA and he told me that a complete rifle is shipping in 4 to 6 weeks (but closer to 6 than 4).
Top Top