Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/2/2003 6:04:08 PM EDT
Well gents I finally did it. After years of trying to find one, I bought a preban bushmaster from JohnGa. The rifle is in great shape and the upper is brand new.

It came with a M-4 barreled upper from Pete carry handle and side sling swivel, sling and mag.

John is a great guy and I am glad to have met him.

Now I have to shoot this thing and let ya'll know how she does.

max
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 6:42:43 PM EDT
It's nice to hear that your search is over. Let us know how it shoots when you get back. Somehow I think you won't be dissapointed.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 7:44:00 PM EDT
Congrats maxell27. Now, where are the pics?
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:31:14 PM EDT
Congrats to you!! I too just picked up my first verified preban three weeks ago. I got a 99% condition 20" Bushmaster A2. I bought it from an LEO. Best part was, I paid $650 for it!! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 9:58:04 AM EDT
Treelo You are a lucky dog! Wow you basically stole that rifle from him. I am very pleased with it. I have a small nick on the barrel and I am a little bothered by it. How do you guys touch that up? I need to get a digital camera, but everytime I save enough I end up buying other things...... [sniper2] [sniper] max
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 1:26:11 PM EDT
Put another nick on the other side of the barrel and don't worry about. Or reblue the spot to refinish the barrel.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 4:28:47 PM EDT
To touch up small nicks and such, I have used Aluminum Black Metal Finish. It comes in a little bottle and can be applied with a Q-tip. Simply dip the Q-tip in the Aluminum Black and dab it on the nick. It will turn the metal black. I bought mine from Bushmaster. Good luck!!
Top Top