Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/30/2003 12:15:20 PM EDT
I downloaded the 25 Meters Zeroing Target M16A2.  

How big do I print this target up?  

How big are the military's targets that they use to zero in their A2's?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
The target sheet is 8.5x11 (that cicle on the target is roughly 1.5" across).

However its not recommended that you zero at 25 meters.  This is a better system - that properly calibrates the elevation dial:
[url]http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/improvedbattlesightzero.msnw[/url]

While you're at that site you can download the 50yard version of the target (again it's a 8.5x11 sheet with the circle being 3" across).  Targets are found in the Documents section under 'Targets'.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The target sheet is 8.5x11 (that cicle on the target is roughly 1.5" across).

However its not recommended that you zero at 25 meters.  This is a better system - that properly calibrates the elevation dial:
[url]http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/improvedbattlesightzero.msnw[/url]

While you're at that site you can download the 50yard version of the target (again it's a 8.5x11 sheet with the circle being 3" across).  Targets are found in the Documents section under 'Targets'.
View Quote

Hey Forest,

Thanks a million,

You know what I'll be doing this weekend.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top